Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Life-Savers #1 | Organize, Improve, Live Better (Anti-Glare Glasses, Wall Hanger, Over the Door Rack, Makeup Organizer)


Today I'd like to share with you some seemingly ordinary products that really helped improve my life in some ways. I am a messy person by default, so I always struggle to keep organized. And I am always on the lookout for solutions to my "problem". I also like a good find that helps make my life easier and/or better in some way. 

And so I figured, why not share the finds and newly discovered life-savers as I go :) Expect to see more of these posts on the blog and I hope you like it! Please, feel free to share your "life-savers", comments are always appreciated!


Marrywindix Fashion Unisex Computer Glasses- Anti-reflective ,Anti-glare ,Clear Lens, Uv Protection (Amber) $13.99 

I spend hours on my computer. I write reviews, I edit pictures, I blog, I work on graphic designs and I just socialize... I noticed that my eyes would get very tired very fast. I tried taking many supplements, I tried taking short breaks and just letting my eyes rest, but it really didn't do much for me and the problem kept coming back. 

And the solution proved to be very simple! I got these on Amazon for only $13.99!

They're anti-glare glasses that also have UV protective layer. The frames are kind of geeky, thick-black and really cool looking. They're comfortable and funky, but most importantly they make my eyes feel better. I can now work comfortably into the wee hours. I'm really happy with these! 



Did I mention I am a messy person? Yup, that's me! I use this wall hanger for my handbags and scarves. I have places it (strategically) right by the door, because when I come home with my daughter, I don't actually get to put my things away neatly - I first have to drop all my things off and take care of the kid. So usually, all my stuff (handbags, scarves, shoes - you name it) would end up scattered on the floor or hanging off the couch. 

With this hook right by the door the problem is solved and I don't have to do double the work. It's really a no-brainer, I know! 


Marrywindix 5 Hook Over the Door Rack Hanger for Hanging Clothes Coat Hat Belt Metal  ($8.50)

Another hanger, yes, but check this out guys, this one is a no-screw, no-hassle one! This is such a simple and absolutely awesome solution to one of the problems I've been facing while living in a rental apartment. You always have to ask for permission whenever you want to drill something, you can't screw hangers onto door, you have to pay for any and every damage you cause, etc... 

This hanger was yet another life-saver for me. We placed on the washroom door. Our washroom is a pretty standard, small rental washroom, so there really isn't a whole lot of space to hang towels and clothes. With this I get to keep my towels neatly hanging on the door where they don't get in the way and are always within my reach. I just love it! And if I need to move it some place else, I just take it off and move it. No drilling, no screwing, no hammering and covering up nasty holes! 



Marrywindix Makeup Organizer - Cosmetics Acrylic Clear Case Storage ($29.99)

Finally, my favorite item out of the bunch - the awesome makeup and jewelry organizer!

I am a makeup junkie. If you've been following my blog for a while, you are probably well aware of that. What you don't know is, I hate makeup bags. Nothing is ever organized in those, it's nearly impossible to keep it neat, let alone quickly locate what we need. This case has helped keep me sane, people! I love it. Everything from my brushes, lipsticks, foundation, eyeshadow singles and even some jewelry went into this neat thing and I can easily find what I need now without digging through a bag and making a mess.


All these great find are from Amazon - you can find these and more great products in this store [LINK] Be sure to check these out and let me know what you think! Any tips and insights are always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment