Friday, May 1, 2015

Get your skin replenished and glowing with Alina Vitamin C Serum and Moisturizer

Active Ingredients: Vitamin C Ester, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Green Tea Extract, White Tea Extract. FORMULATED WITHOUT: Parabens, Pthalates, and Sulfates. No Animal Testing. Made in USA
Best Vitamin C Serum I have tried so far.

In the past year, I have tried probably about 20 Vitamin C serums and while some of them were pretty decent, none were as effective and as absolutely gorgeously smelling as the Alina one. I was really blown away by the quality of this serum.

It goes on silky smooth, it's not too thick nor too liquidy, it smells divine and it actually does what it's supposed to. I've been using it religiously for over 10 days now, as I always evaluate all skin care products for about 7-10 days before sharing my opinion, and honestly, I have no plans of switching to anything else. My skin feels replenished, revitalized, refreshed and just all around rejuvenated. I've been applying it heavily to my under-eye areas to see if it will help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and gosh, I really think it did. Significantly! I am beyond thrilled to have discovered this product!

Not only is this one of the most effective vitamin C serums out there, it's also the best smelling one I have ever used. Some vitamin C serums smell merely tolerable, most smell like something that died in your grandmas medicine cabinet, this one? It smells like freshly peeled citrus. Ever used the Grapefruit face scrub from YES TO? This serum smells exactly like that. It's such a fresh, energizing smell, I can't get enough of it!

I hope to see more products from this brand - I will definitely be purchasing more!

1 comment: