Sunday, April 19, 2015

Makeup Haul: ULTA goodies!


I am a total ULTA.com junkie. There, I said it! 
I can get all (-or almost all) of the most essential, coolest makeup and beauty supplies in one place. Without even leaving the comfort of my home.
How cool is that? (It's pretty cool, you gotta admit).

I don't shop at Sephora for one simple reason, they don't accept PayPal. (Otherwise I totally would, cause, you know - VIB and Makeup Forever and so on... *sniffs*)

Anyhoo... 
ULTA has amazing prices and they always give you some extra samples AND they're shipping is ridiculously fast! So yay for that!

Now, check out what I got :)


LORAC POREfection Foundation in Medium Light ($36)

Stunning. Just stunning. It's almost like you're completely covered but also completely naked and fresh. I love it. Next to NARS Sheer Glow and Neautogena Healthy Skin, this is definitely my fave. 



NYX Butter Lipstick in Fizzies ($5.99)

Holly sweetness, this is one of the most moisturizing, soft and buttery lipsticks ever. And don't you just love the bright, spring-y color?!



This Eye Concealer / Luminazer has the most soft sponge tip I have ever seen. Seriously. It is so pleasant to apply the product with it, especially to the particularly tender under-eye area. The coverage is good - it takes two layers for me to cover the dark circles completely, but once I do that, the effect is stunning. I love that it doesn't settle in fine lines and creases!



Best. Purchase. Ever.
No joke.
This stuff really works! It blurs out your pores, so if your skin is in a relatively good shape (no blemishes or acne), you can actually pull off a pretty awesome no-makeup look!



Another great purchase. I think I will be getting more of those. It's not too easy to apply (I made a big mess the first time, I admit), but with practice you can achieve a glamorous, sexy look!


Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder ($30)

It really blurs out your pores, alright. Not as good as the Benefit primer, but still, a great powder to set your makeup. (can be apply under makeup, too!). The only complaint I may have, is that it slightly dries up my skin. 



Definitely worth the $$ and OMG where have you been all my life! Like, seriously. This stuff is great for blending your foundation and concealer. I have a couple of Real Techniques brushes as well and they too are pretty great. 


Stay tuned for more in-depth reviews of some (possibly all?) of these goodies!


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that NYX lipstick color and I will have to try that Lorac foundation. Great haul Evie. You're going to make me go broke! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete